Hello everyone! I wasnt actually tagged to do this tag but it sounded pretty cool and I saw another blogger do it!
I realise it’s been a while since I’ve last posted but my exams are making me go crazy! I’m about half way through the 25 exams I have to sit so not long left 🙂
- How long have you been a blogger? I set up this blog in January so a good 5 months but I’ve had my Instagram account for around 2 years and a half 💕
- When do you think you will stop blogging? Well, I’m just getting started my friend 💁🏼
- What is the best thing about being a blogger? I suppose it is the community that you become a part of that is the best thing!
- What is the worst thing about being a blogger? I suppose it’s this idea of disappointing other people by not posting but to overcome that I post when I can 😜
- How long does it take you to create/find pictures you use? All the pictures I use, I have taken myself and most likely posted on my Instagram so for a photo shoot as such to get around 6 pictures, for me, takes about 45 mins 😂
- Who is your book crush? I wouldn’t say I have a crush for one fictional character 😂
- What author would you like to have on your blog? I’m not really sure, every book I read, helps me fall in love with the author so it’s hard to pick one, but most likely Jennifer Nivern because she really is one with the fans 💕
- What do you wear when you write your blog posts? I wear normal clothes tbh 😀
- How long does it take for you to prepare a post? I’m really sucky at this because that’s when I tend to scroll through the news feed. If I’m doing a post on my laptop it tends to take 1 hour but if I’m writing via my phone it takes 20 mins or so?
- How do you feel about the book blogger community? I freaking love you guys 😘👌🏻
- What do you think one should do to have a successful blog? Well, technically you cannot define success. Successfullnes is something that you decide. For me, a successful blog is one that makes you want to post, a place that you are excepted and are welcomed, you are kind to those that are around you and share the love of books! 😄
Hope you you enjoyed this post and make sure you tell me what posts you would like to see over the coming weeks!